Warranty shall apply to:
- Servicing warranty is provided for 7 days. Any issues reported after 7 days will be chargeable.
- Warranty will be provided only on the new parts replaced with the old parts during the time of service.
- Validity of warranty will be 45 days or 1000KM, whichever is earlier.
This warranty shall not apply to:
- Damage or failure resulting from :
- Negligence of proper maintenance as required.
- Misuse, abuse, accident, theft, flooding or fire.
- Use of improper or insufficient fuel, fluids or lubricants.
- Modifications, alterations, and tampering.
- Airborne “fallout”, Industrial fall out, acid rain, hail and wind storms, or other Acts of God.
- Incidental or consequential damages, including without limitation, loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle or commercial loss.
- Price includes only labour charge.
- Labour charges may be extra for vehicles above 150cc.
- Labour charges may be extra for sports vehicles.
- Oil and other parts charged extra.
- Labour used for repaired/replaced parts will be charged extra.
- Time guarantee is only valid for normal servicing.
- Warranty will be provided for 45 days or 1000KM (whichever is earlier) and will be provided only on the parts replaced with the old parts during the time of service.
- Rs. 50 extra will be charged for using 4 hours delivery service.
Agreement for the Use of Website and Services
You warrant that the information you provide to Clutcheal is accurate and complete. Clutcheal is entitled at all times to verify the information that you have provided and to refuse the pick-up and drop of the bike for Service without providing reasons
By using the website, you further agree that:
- You will only use the Website for your sole, personal use and will not resell it to a third party
- You will not authorize others to use your account
- You will not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or legal entity
- You will not use an account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization
- You will not use the website for unlawful purposes, including but not limited to sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes
- You will not use the website to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience
- You will not impair the proper operation of the network
- You will not try to harm the website in any way whatsoever
- You will not copy, or distribute the website Content without written permission from Clutcheal
- You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to the website
- You will provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request
- You will comply with all applicable law from the state and/or city in which you are present while using the website or Service
Clutcheal reserves the right to immediately terminate the account and use of the web-application should you not comply with any of the above rules.
Clutcheal currently provides 2 booking modes
- Regular Website booking: “Clutcheal” would accept user requests for Servicing of motorbikes in authorized service centers only. We would send our bike runner to collect the bike after checking the documents and filling job card, service it and deliver it back.
- Quick Register through the website: you will have to provide all details via phone/call For booking service users can book from the website. Once booked, we notify the bike runner to pick your bike. He might call you to know your exact location. Once the bike runner reaches your pickup location or doorstep he would first verify your vehicle registration and insurance copy. The Bike Runner will provide you with a copy of “Job Card” filled with all the details of your bike problems. You will have to sign the job card after verifying the details in it. Once he reaches the service center, he will tell you an estimate of the total price for servicing and accessories charges, if any based on the condition of your vehicle. Once you give a green signal to go ahead and service the two-wheeler, it will be serviced and you will be notified the estimated time of delivery of the bike at your location. Once you receive your bike, check thoroughly and sign the receipt note by making the payment in the suitable mode
You have every right to cancel your booking, but you have to do it immediately through our website or call (preferred) before the appointed bike runner is on his way.
If you cancel your order within these time frames, there will be no cancellation fee, but if you do so after that, you are entitled to pay our bike runner Rs 100/- for his travel and time
Clutcheal respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. As per the policy of Clutcheal, it will terminate inappropriate Users or account holders who (repeatedly) infringe or are believed to be (repeatedly) infringing the rights of copyright holders
Third Party Interactions
Modification of the Service and User Terms
Clutcheal reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any of these User Terms, or change, suspend, or discontinue the website/service (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) at any time by posting a notice on the Website or by sending you an email. Clutcheal may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability
Privacy and Cookie Notice
Clutcheal collects and processes the personal data of the visitors of the Website and users according to the Privacy Statement and Cookie Use Policy
By accepting these User Terms and using the Application or Service, you agree that you shall defend, indemnify and hold Clutcheal, its affiliates, its licensors, and each of their officers, directors, other users, employees, attorneys and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with:
- Your violation or breach of any term of these User Terms or any applicable law or regulation, whether or not referenced herein
- Your violation of any rights of any third party, including transportation providers arranged via Clutcheal or
- Your use or misuse of the Website or Service
- The information, recommendations and/or services provided to you on or through the Website is for general information purposes only. Clutcheal will reasonably keep the Website and its contents correct and up to date but does not guarantee that (the contents of) the Website are free of errors, defects, malware and viruses or that the Website are correct, up to date and accurate
- Clutcheal shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of (or inability to use) the Website (but to the exclusion of death or personal injury), including damages caused by malware, viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the Information or the Website or Application, unless such damage is the result of any willful misconduct or from gross negligence on the part of Clutcheal.
- Clutcheal shall further not be liable for damages resulting from the use of (or the inability to use) electronic means of communication with the Website, including — but not limited to — damages resulting from failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
- The quality of the bike services requested through the website is entirely the responsibility of the authorized service center that ultimately provides bike servicing services to you. Clutcheal under no circumstance accepts liability in connection with and/or arising from the bike servicing services provided by the authorized service centers of any acts, actions, behavior, conduct, and/or negligence
Clutcheal offers Pick-up and Drop service of your Two-Wheeler and get it serviced at the nearest Clutcheal authorized service center and a technology-based means for tracking your bike being serviced. The online order or booking for our services can be done on our website. All services provided by Clutcheal to you by means of your use of the Website hereafter referred to as the “Service”.
By using the Website or the Service, you enter into a contract with Clutcheal (the “Contract”). In order to be able to use the Website or Service, you first need to sign up with Clutcheal. While signing up, you are obligated to provide Clutcheal with your personal information, Name, address, Email ID and mobile number. Upon successful completion of sign up with Clutcheal, Clutcheal will provide you with a personal account, accessible to you with a password of your choice on the Website. Upon login, you will be asked to schedule your bike service. You can also book service for multiple bikes/two wheelers.
You must have the Registration Certificate and valid Insurance of your Bike in-order to get your Bike serviced through Clutcheal. If you don’t fall into our jurisdiction, you must not register with our service or use our services
How to Use the Website, Service and the Application
- The Website allows you to schedule the pick-up of your Bike for Service in a Clutcheal authorized service center
- Firstly, Login in the website/portal Clutcheal.in, Enter Bike details, pick up the address, drop address and book/schedule your Bike to pick up
- Once you book / schedule your pick up, you will be notified via SMS/ Email
- On the day of your Bike Service, you will be notified the name and phone number of the Person (Bike Runner) who will come to pick your bike
- During pick up of your bike, you will need to furnish the documents, RC Copy and insurance copy of your bike to the bike runner, who will take a snapshot of each. You also need to help bike runner to fill the job card
- After your bike is picked for service, you will be notified at each and every stage of your bike service. You will be informed about the estimation cost via SMS/Call and upon conformation, your bike will be serviced
- Once serviced, you will be notified with the drop timings of the bike
- Clutcheal makes payment to the service center on behalf of you. After you receive the bike, you will have to make the payment to the bike runner in terms of Cash, Cheque, and Debit card/credit card. Alternatively, you can also make payment via internet banking on prior notice
- If you are using Clutcheal Services by Call in case you don’t have internet connection or you are in an emergency, you will have to furnish all the details like your location, phone number, email id, problem with bike, etc., via call
For the avoidance of doubt: Clutcheal itself does not provide Bike servicing and repair, and Clutcheal is not a Garage or service center of any kind. It is up to the authorized service center to offer services. Clutcheal only acts as intermediary between you and the authorized service center. The provision of the Bike servicing and repair by the authorized service center is therefore subject to the agreement (to be) entered into between you and authorized service center. Clutcheal shall never be a party to such agreement
Purpose of Storing Your Personal Data
Optimization of Website
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users and Bike Runners, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends
- Send or facilitate communications (i) between you and a Bike Runner, such as estimated times of arrival (ETAs), (ii) between Clutcheal and you about your use of certain features, such as sending your bills, next service reminders, referrals or invites and promotions
Optimization of Customer Service
When you register as a User, we will collect your name, email address, country, language, password, mobile phone number
Collection of information
Information You Provide To Us
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, request on-demand services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, postal address, profile picture, pick-up and drop location, bike make, bike Registration number and other information you choose to provide
Information We Collect Through Your Use of Our Services
When you use our Services, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
- Location Information: When you use the website to book/schedule Bike servicing, we collect precise location data about the pickup location from the website. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of the website, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, the amount charged, distance to the pickup and drop location, and other related transaction details
- Call and SMS or WhatsApp Message Data: Our Services facilitate communications between Users and Biker Runners. In connection with facilitating this service, we receive call data, including the date and time of the call or SMS or WhatsApp message, the parties phone numbers, and the content of the SMS or WhatsApp message
- Personal Information: We will collect your personal information like name, address, phone no, email id, which will help us to communicate better. When you interact with the website, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services
We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our website. For example If you choose to link, create, or log in to your Clutcheal `account with social media services (e.g., Facebook or Gmail); if you engage with other websites that use our API (or whose API we use), we may receive information about you or your connections from that site or app; when you request on-demand services, our bike runner may provide us with a User rating after providing services to you
Sharing Of Information
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Statement or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows:
Through Our Services
We may share your information:
- With Bike Runners and Clutcheal Authorized Service Centers to enable them to provide the Services you request. For example, we share your name, photo (if you provide one), bike related input, and pickup and/or drop locations
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us
- With the general public if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our Services that are viewable by the general public
Other Important Sharing
We may share your information:
- With Clutcheal subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and / or logistics purposes
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our User agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of others
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your account on the website. If you wish to cancel your account, please email us at [email protected] Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if you have a standing credit or debt on your account, or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information
Clutcheal will comply with individual’s requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about Services you have requested, or our ongoing business relations
Changes to the Statement
We may change this statement from time to time. If we make significant changes in the way we treat your personal information, or to the Statement, we will provide you notice through the Website or by some other means, such as email. Your continued use of the Website after such notice constitutes your consent to the changes. We encourage you to periodically review the Statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.